About my project

Hi, everyone.

Today, I'm writing this blog in English just because I got nothing to do for my improving English skills I'm trying to improve my English skills in a new way.

After I came here, I seem becoming the person who want to take a risk for my challenge. I used to join volunteer, some interesting activities and so on. So now, through these opportunity, I usually don't feel like the pressure to talk with native speaker and go the place where I've never been. I got used to go unfamiliar place for me. I think this is one good point of mine that I got through studying abroad.(I also have a few points more that I got but it's gonna be the longest blog if I write all points so I am  writing just one point.)

This above sentence is just excuse lol
The acual reason I'm writing this blog is becasue I'm in a libraly of Boston University. This reason is kinda funny.
I knew that a good enviroment has a good effect to a people's motivation.
In fact, the libraly of Boston University motivates me to work very hard.

Also, I wanna make sound of fast typing in the area coz I became to be able to type fast because of the project.

Let's get back on track. (When I wirte English sentence I can't help writing extra thing that isn't relatived on main topic.)

Today's theame is my project!!.
Before explaination of my project, I have to tell why I'm working on this project.
If I have to tell simply the answer is because of my future.
I thghout I have to do like creative thing but I didn't have any idea of that when I came here. Like I said I came up with this idea through those experience. So If I didn't join any oppotunities this project would diffenitlly not be appeared.
This situation is like connecting bot and line like Steeve jobs said.

Also I wanna leave something that people can know that I was here, Boston and contrube to the people around me.
That's this project.

I had prepared very much to start up this project.
For example, I made a summury which is first and not good and fixied those points by showing a lot of people. So without these people, I couldn't may start up it.
Furthermore, I took a survey, and then talked with a director of my campus.
That's been long time.
Now, I started up it and I'm making new connection which is becoming volunter partner by sending e-mail. However, just a few of them replied me. Alomost organization didn't reply me.That's so sad for me. Fortunaly, I got information that I most expeted from an organization. That made me working very well and recovering .
I don't wanna give up.
I'll do my best to accomplish my vision.

Thank you for reading.

PS
 I'm sorry for writing in English. this was so interesting. I sometimes will may do this.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

4月4日

2021/04/10

2021/05/24〜5月31日